Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HK again - book fair and b+ab

Went to the bookfair today and bought tons of books with MMM.
There was quite the line up to the convention center even during a weekday.

It was also today that I decided to buy that b+ab bag.. and i've done something that no other HK locals would do.. I started off being in TST and went to the b+ab store.. It didn't have the colour that I wanted so I went across the harbour to Central to check it out there at that store.  They also didn't have it and we got them to call around to ask for me.  they located stock in TusenWan.  Since there's an MTR line that goes from Central to TsuenWan, i decided it was okay to go there.  And so I took another 30 mins to travel there only to find that it was not the right purse... Since I'm an unproductive person in hk and was not in a rush to go anywhere, I asked them to locate stock for me again.  This time they found it at another TST location... so i went there and found it..

Yep, i decided to take a grand tour of HK via the MTR today...

No comments: