Friday, November 4, 2011

In the Bush: Preview

I'm back in civilization for a short 12 hours (tonight) and I'm off again into the "bush" again tomorrow.

South Africans refer to their countryside as the "bush".  I had the time of my life experiencing the wild life up close last week in Sabi-Sands Game Reserve and at Ngala Game Reserve (both sharing an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park).

The experience is unlike anything that I have had before. I can't wait to share it with you.  However, the internet connection is extremely limited in the bush (I was disconnected from the world for about 2 days last week in Ngala).  It's kinda nice, but it means that it's going to take awhile before I'll catch up on my posts (and sharing some of my South African Wildlife Experience via pictures)~

I'm off to Phinda game reserve tomorrow for the week!  The posts will come in about a week ;)

Stay tuned~~

No comments: