Thursday, May 31, 2007

blog title...

it's now T-15.5 hour till my flight to Austria where i'll be spending the next three months of my life working and learning all about European cultures.

So the birth of this blog is inspired by others who have blogged before and is motivated by my desire to keep in touch with my friends and family in Toronto.

When considering the name of this blog, I did think of the following words:

Ah da's
Amazing
Awesome
Austrian
Adventures
Holidays
Vacation

basically any combination of those words, but somehow, when I typed it into the creation slot, I decided to simplify and take some words out...

Anyways and so here is where it all begins... my bags are packed and I'm ready to go... (except for a few outstanding things) and there are no taxi outside but i should really get some shut eye =) before a long day ahead tomorrow.

Flight plan -
Air Canada - 5:30pm flight from YYZ to FRA arrival at 7:00am Germany time. Connecting flight from FRA to KLU - 11:20 to arrive at 2:30pm.. at Klagenfurt Austria..

Europe, here I come!

I'm starting to think that Austria might not be such a good idea anymore.. I will really miss Toronto and my family.. and you!

No comments: